· Improves the durability of cooked or raw food, with no loss of weight.
· Electronic timer controlling the vacuum process and the sealing of the pack to match the preset time.
· Stainless steel body.
· Stainless steel deep-drawn chamber.
· Cordless sealing bar.
· Double sealing.
· Softair as standard.
· Digital keyboard.
· LED’s indicate each cycle stage whilst performing.
· STOP key allows the interruption of the cycle at any stage, moving on to the next step.
· Pump drying program: improves the durability of the machine.
· Working hours counter display, which allows to know when oil must be replaced.
· In option: ready-to-use Vac-Norm extermal vacuum kit.
· Optional: bag cutting kit.
· NSF-International certified appliance (complying with Hygiene, Cleaning and Food Material regulations)
· This machine has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the specifications laid down in European directives 98/37/CEE and 73/23/CEE.
· Please note: as a result of continuous product improvements, these specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
VACUUM PUMP: 10 m3/h
SEALING BAR LENGTH:
USABLE SEALING BAR LENGTH: 414 mm
LOADING: 370 W
VACUUM PRESSURE (MAXIMUM): 2 mbar
Width: 430 mm
Depth: 415 mm
Height: 145 mm
Width: 500 mm
Depth: 500 mm
Height: 413 mm
NET WEIGHT: 64 Kg
ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 230V / 50-60 Hz / 1~