Vacuum cooking at a controlled temperature has become an indispensable technique for any kitchen. More than a fashion it is a culinary technique that is indispensable both for its advantages related to the quality of the product, as well as for the economic and organizational advantages that it implies.
From Sammic, the world's leading manufacturer of hospitality machinery and collectives, we present portable models and cookers to complete the entire professional range from medium-sized restaurants to large collectives.
De Garhe present two models for domestic use and one for small restaurants.
Of Laica Two models for domestic use very economic and complete
- Products more tender and tasty and with a better texture
- Minimal loss of moisture and weight
- Preserves the flavor by not losing water-soluble substances especially aromatic.
- Highlight flavors and retain colors.
- It preserves the nutrients because the minerals soluble in water do not disperse (by not being in contact with the cooking water)
- It has been shown that vacuum cooking retains much more vitamins than traditional cooking or steaming.
- You hardly need to add fat and salt to the food.
- Maximizes early preparation and facilitates work during peak hours.
- Minimizes product shrinkage t allows you to accurately control rations and costs.
- Low energy consumption compared with ovens.
- Possibility of regenerating different dishes at the same time.
- Reduction of cleaning times.
- Very simple use and consistent and consistent results.
- The planning of the production allows to expand the menus.